Click here to download a copy of my CV.
- Yi-ting Wang & Kiril Kolev. (forthcoming) “Ethnic group inequality, partisan networks and political clientelism.” Political Research Quarterly.
- Yi-ting Wang. (forthcoming) “Clientelistic parties and satisfaction with democracy” Party Politics.
- Patrik Lindenfors, Fredrik Jansson, Yi-ting Wang & Staffan I. Lindberg. (2018) “Investigating sequences in ordinal data: A new approach with adapted evolutionary models“ Political Science Research and Methods, 6(3): 449-466.
- Yi-ting Wang, Patrik Lindenfors, Aksel Sundström, Fredrik Jansson, Staffan I. Lindberg & Pamela Paxton. (2017) “Women’s rights in democratic transitions: A global sequence analysis 1900–2012” European Journal of Political Research, 56(4): 735–756.
- Aksel Sundström, Pamela Paxton, Yi-ting Wang & Staffan I. Lindberg. (2017) “Women’s political empowerment: A new global index, 1900-2012” World Development, 94: 321-335.
- Eitan Tzelgov & Yi-ting Wang. (2016) “Party ideology and clientelistic linkage” Electoral Studies, 44: 374–387.
- Kent Freeze, Herbert Kitschelt, Kiril Kolev & Yi-ting Wang. (2009) “Measuring democratic accountability: An initial report on an emerging data set.” Revista de Ciencia Política, 29(3): 741-773.
- Herbert Kitschelt & Yi-ting Wang. (2014) “Programmatic parties and party systems: Opportunities and constraints” in Politics Meets Policies: The Emergence of Programmatic Political Parties. Stockholm, Sweden: International IDEA. 43-74.
- “Clientelism Dynamics: Does Reducing Inequality Discourage Patronage?.” (with Kiril Kolev)
- “Measuring Legislative Powers.” (with Eitan Tzelgov and M. Steven Fish)
- “Does Democracy or Good Governance Enhance Health? New Empirical Evidence 1900-2012.” (with Valeriya Mechkova and Frida Andersson)
- “The V-Dem Measurement Model: Latent Variable Analysis for Cross-National and Cross-Temporal Expert-Coded Data” (with Daniel Pemstein, Kyle L. Marquardt, Eitan Tzelgov, and Farhad Miri)
- “Evaluating and Improving Item Response Theory Models for Cross-National Expert Surveys.” (with Daniel Pemstein and Eitan Tzelgov)
- “Electoral Incentives, Party Organization, and the Power of Legislative Committees.”
- “The Power of Legislative Committees: A Multidimensional Analysis.”